Just in time for Mother’s Day, here’s a recipe your mom is sure to love!
Bonus: No artificial colors!
One-16oz bag wagon wheels pasta (cooked)
Two-15oz cans shoe string beets (do not drain or rinse)
One-14.75oz jar marinated artichoke hearts (do not drain)
½-cup Greek pitted Kalamata olives
1 large crown of broccoli, washed and cut into halves or smaller pieces
1-tbsp minced garlic
1 small purple onion, finely diced (optional)
2-tbsp Italian seasoning
3-tbsp extra virgin olive oil
3 Persian cucumbers washed, and sliced
3-cups crumbled feta cheese
3 cups of your favorite Dippin’ Chips flavor crumbs (recipe used Blue Corn)
Pinch of kosher salt and pepper as desired for taste
1. Add cooked pasta into a large plastic sealed bag. Add two cans of shoe string beets along with juice. Shake well for approximately 8-10 minutes. Until pasta is thoroughly colored (light to dark pink).
2. Drain pasta and beets in a strainer and transfer to a large mixing salad bowl.
3. Add broccoli, olives, cucumbers, olive oil, garlic, and artichoke hearts along with the marinated juice. Mix well.
4. Add Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Combine thoroughly.
5. Sprinkle feta cheese and your favorite Dippin’ Chips flavor crumbs. Serve and enjoy!