Here’s a delicious recipe that serves as both a centerpiece and a snack!
(Makes 3 Flower Pots)
1 bamboo skewer stick
1 bag of your favorite Dippin’ Chips flavor (recipe used Veggies)
Two 28 oz. cans of red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
3 long stem carrots, peeled and washed
3 raspberries, washed
3 small serving plates
3 mini ceramic flower pots
- Place one carrot in the center of the flower pot.
- Add kidney beans until flower pot is filled.
- Puncture a small hole in the center of the chip with a bamboo skewer stick and insert chip.
- Place raspberry in the center of the chip.
- Place flower pot on top of the serving plate.
- Place Dippin’ Chips around the entire serving plate. Repeat process.
- Serve and enjoy! A great centerpiece and healthy snack for any party!