This combination of flavors is so good, it’s not even fair!
½ tsp. kosher salt
½ cup scallions, finely chopped
¼ cup milk
2 bags of your favorite Dippin’ Chips flavor (our recipe used Veggie)
2 tsp. dill
2 cups blue cheese, crumbled
2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
3 oz. bacon bits, toasted
24 oz. sour cream
Optional: Pinch of cayenne pepper
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream. Hand beat with fork until fluffy.
2. Stir in blue cheese, onions, walnuts, and bacon. Mix well.
3. Seasoned with salt, dill, and cayenne pepper. Blend well.
4. Chill for up to 4 hours or longer.
5. Serve with your favorite Dippin’ Chips flavor and enjoy!