On a cold Winter day, keep warm (and have your own personal fiesta!) with our Dippin’ Chips Chicken Vegetable Tortilla Soup. There’s enough for the whole family!
1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp. tomato bouillon
1 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 cup coriander (cilantro), finely chopped
1 lb. can of diced tomatoes
1 rotisserie chicken, store bought and precooked, (remove all bones and skin), cut into medium pieces
2 (15 oz.) cans of kidney beans, rinsed and drained
2 (15 oz.) cans of black beans, rinsed and drained
2 bags of your favorite Dippin’ Chips flavor (our recipe used Veggie and Fiesta Bean)
3 limes, fresh juiced
3 Jalapeños, finely chopped
3 garlic gloves, finely chopped
3 (12 oz.) bags of vegetable soup mix
3 (2 lbs.) vegetable broth (carrots, potatoes, corn, green beans, green peas, baby lima beans, okra, celery, and onions)
Kosher salt and black ground pepper, as desired for taste
Optional: 1–cup of shredded Jalapeño cheddar cheese
1. In a large saucepan on medium to high heat, add olive oil and sizzle for about 1 minute. Add the garlic, Jalapeños, and sauté for about 2-3 minutes.
2. Pour the vegetable broth, tomato bouillon, tomatoes, mix vegetables, and beans into the pot and bring to a boil. Season with salt, ground pepper, cayenne pepper, and gently mix well.
3. Once at a boil, lower heat to simmer and add chicken. Cook for an additional 15 minutes.
4. Add lime juice and fresh cilantro to the pot and lightly stir for about 3-5 minutes.
5. Serve in a serving bowl, add crumbled Dippin’ Chips of choice, and top with cheese (optional).