Looking for that perfect game night dip?? Are you ready for some BACON!?
• 2 oz. bacon, sliced
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 2 scallions plus more for garnish, sliced
• 1 small red bell pepper, diced
• 1 jalapeno, chopped
• 12 oz. bottle of beer
• 8 oz. cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
• 12 oz. cheddar cheese
• 1 bag of Dippin’ Chips
1. Heat a medium pot and add the bacon. Let the bacon cook for about 5 minutes, until crispy. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
2. Next, add the onion, scallions, bell pepper, and jalapeno to the pot. Cook the vegetables in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes, or until soft and translucent.
3. Next, add the beer and bring to a boil.
4. Whisk in the cream cheese until combined.
5. Whisk in the cheddar cheese and reserved bacon. Garnish with sliced scallions and serve immediately with your favorite Dippin’ Chips.